Want to learn more about permaculture, but don’t have the time to take a two-week Permaculture Design Course? Then join us for a two-day Introduction to Permaculture Weekend at Glacial Lakes Permaculture in Estelline, South Dakota!
Topics will include:
• History, Principles and Ethics of Permaculture
• Permaculture Design & Methods
• Climate- and weather-resilient food garden design
• Water harvesting, storage, recycling
• Ecosystems, landscapes and soils
• Permaculture in cold climates
• Orchards & forest gardens
• Animals in permaculture design
• Social permaculture
• And much more….
Activities will include a tour of Glacial Lakes Permaculture (the host site), lectures, presentations, hands-on projects, design work, group discussion, and networking with others interested in ecological and sustainable living.
COST: $100 – includes two full days of instruction & activities, tea/coffee breaks, two locally-grown organic lunches, handouts.
For more information or to register for this course, contact Karl Schmidt: email@example.com